Visit our QNETOfficial Facebook Page and join the BEST COMMENT OF THE WEEK Contest!
All you have to do is COMMENT on our posts for a chance to be featured on QNET's Facebook TIMELINE COVER with your “Comment of the Week”!
Write as many comments as you wish.
Be relevant, original, insightful, creative, and inspiring! Every week our team will choose the best comment to be featured on our timeline cover.
Excited? Start commenting now!
Be sure to visit the QNETOfficial Facebook Page for fresh news and updates every day!
Terms and Conditions for the Best Comment Of The Week Contest:
1. The “Best Comment of the Week Contest” (the “Contest”) ends on 25 February 2013, last feature of the selected comments will be on 26 February 2013.
2. Every participant may submit more than one (1) comment for the Contest on QNET public Facebook pages until 24 February 2013.
3. Every Monday, the Editorial Team will review the comments submitted by the participants the week before or the previous Monday on Sunday, Hong Kong Standard Time (“HKST”).
4. The best comment selected by the Editorial Team will be featured on the respective QNET public Facebook Page’s Timeline Cover on Tuesday (“HKST”).
5. By submitting a comment on QNET public Facebook page for the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree to grant QNET Ltd and/or its associated companies theright to feature your profile picture and your comment as the Best Comment of the Week, in the event your comment is selected by our Editorial Team.
6. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal comments are strictly prohibited.
7. Your comment should not infringe the copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights(“IP rights”) of any party. QNET Ltd and/or its associated companies assume that the participants own the IP rights in the comment(s) submitted. In the event where a claim or legal proceeding is instituted against QNET Ltd and/or its associated companies as a result of IP rights infringement, the participant shall fully indemnify QNet Ltd and/or its associated companies for any loss or damage that may be result from the same.
8. The Editorial Team of QNet public Facebook page reserves the rights to edit any comment posted by you provided it does not change the essence of your comment.
9. QNET's decision on the Best Comment of the Week shall be final. No feedback, explanation or correspondence will be made to comments that are not selected by the Editorial Team.
10. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.