QNET Global Support Centre Team
What does it mean to be a big brother? It entails caring for your younger siblings, protecting them, playing with them, teasing them sometimes but always out of love! Know how much love a big brother can give his little sister in this touching and heartwarming video:
We, at the QNET Global Support Centre, strive to be just like the big brother in the video. We want to be YOUR big brother and be the bridge that you cross from being a customer with needs and wants to a customer who’s happy, satisfied and well-cared for. We love you, you’re our reason-for-being and for you, we will raise the bar higher this year by further improving the quality of services we render.
Aligned with QNET’s theme for 2013 – F.A.S.T (Fast and Simple Track), these are the goals we have identified and will work hard for with EXTRAORDINARY amounts of zeal, passion and care.
- Proactive Service Calls – We will call you to provide guidance on how to join or take advantage of some very exciting programmes that QNET will be implementing this year.
- Simplified Support Procedures & Requirements – We will streamline, revise and simplify our operating procedures to make it easier for you to submit your queries, concerns and complaints and get a faster response.
- WebiLearn – We will work on reaching more of you who will benefit from this FREE online training that gives you the right networking knowledge and tools.
- Good Relationships with top leaders – We will establish or renew good relationships with your top leaders so our messages will be properly cascaded to your teams and vice-versa.
- Appreciation Notes for IRs – We will send you a letter of appreciation or a card or an e-Greeting if you have done us something that helped us further improve our work or something that simply made us smile.
- Service Recovery Programme – If you’re unhappy, we will call you to find out and understand the source of your dissatisfaction and offer you quick and practical solutions.
From all of us here at the Global Support Centre, Happy Networking! Always remember, We Care!