1. Begin by declaring some New Year affirmations. Look at where you are right now, the person you are today, and congratulate yourself on how well you have done in your life so far. The positivity will get your spirits rising, and you’ll get a good grasp of what your next steps need to be.
2. Express gratitude for what you have at this very moment. Being grateful does wonders for our health, and helps us become aware of what we value and what brings us happiness, allowing us to identify and achieve life goals more easily.
3. Develop a business plan. If you’re reading this, chances are you’re already in the network marketing business. If you’re not, then – hey! Now should be the perfect time to sign up. Starting your own business can help you fire up your other resolutions for the year and beyond.
4. Display your top 10 goals for the year where you can regularly see them. You’ve probably already made a list of New Year’s resolutions before January 1 even arrived. Which of these would you like to prioritise? List them down on a nice piece of paper, and post it by your bedside table or pin it to your cubicle wall to serve as a daily reminder.
5. Refresh your network. Have a host of contacts you’ve lost touch with over the last few months? Now’s a great time to check in on them and keep your network moving for you.
6. Review your expenses. The beginning of a new year is a great time to sit down and take a good look at your financial goals and habits.
7. Clear out your clutter. Get rid of the things you no longer need, organise your important paper work, and lose the people who have nothing but negativity to offer. Start this year fresh and ready to see the world more clearly.
8. Write a not-to-do list. Being busy does not always equate to being productive. Sales expert and author Todd Duncan says a good exercise would be to keep track of your activities during each workday in a week, then annualise the total amount of time that you take in performing activities that do not result in increased cash flow. How much more would you make per year if you did not do those activities any longer? How much more free time would you have for family? For yourself? For health? Put those activities down on your not-to-do list and have a more productive, happier lifestyle.
9. Create a personal statement or mantra. Give it a title or a slogan fit for you and what you would like to achieve before 2015, and let that be your guide towards success.
10. Give something back to the community. You are blessed, and with these blessings come the power to pay it forward and help those who are in greater need. Give others a chance to start the new year right as well.
11. Commit to making at least one person happy every day. Include spreading joy and touching hearts in your resolutions. It’s fairly easy to do and also comes right back to you.
12. Invest in education. The New Year is a great time to sign up to learn something new and use this to boost your skills and build a more-rounded career.
13. Get in shape. Now that you’re done partaking in all those grand holiday feasts — and gained a few pounds in the process — it’s time to get back to your regular diet and exercise regimen, and ensure you start the year committed to staying fit and healthy.
14. Take a breather. We hope you were able to make the best of the previous holidays to go on vacation or do something that would regenerate your energy for the year ahead. If you haven’t, why not go to the nearest beach this weekend and relax, clear your mind, and be inspired?
Have a rockin’ and roarin’ 2014, everyone! Happy Networking!
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on