Updated QNet Mobile App Now Available on Apple AppStore and Android Market
Last week QNet brought you the updated QNet Mobile Web platform with major enhancements when you log on to https://m.qnet.net with your mobile. Now, it’s time for Apple iOS and Android mobile users to have the latest, most updated QNet Mobile App, with version 2.0.0 now available! With this version, you can experience these new features and enhancements:
- Requires your PIN to access two new functions: View Settlement and Redeem
- Redeem Amount
- Redeem Summary
- Security Token OR Security Question and Security Word
- Top 5 Business Updates headlines, with details of each headline available when clicked
- Large product photos are displayed when the product thumbnail photos are clicked
- Easily send emails regarding feedback to us
And much more!
Don’t forget, the first 100 IRs who redeem eCards via Mobile Solutions will receive a special holiday gift from us. Be one of them!
If you’re a BlackBerry user, the new app version is coming your way soon. Stay tuned as we bring you further updates!
For more information, go to http://support.qnet.net/mobile.
Follow us on Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.