Amezcua Bio Disc Proven Effective During Another Scientific Test
Good news about your favourite product! The Amezcua Bio Disc has been proven effective during scientific tests conducted by The National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (University ITMO) in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The purpose of the study conducted by the University was to confirm the efficiency of the Amezcua Bio Disc to influence the human physiological condition, especially the affect upon certain functional indices of the cardiovascular system and the system that supplies human energy for physical activities.
The tests were conducted with 20 healthy volunteers, both athletes and people with office jobs, who face high levels of stress. During the test, Amezcua Bio Discs were given to the participants, while their heart rate, pulse, blood pressure and other parameters were measured. The volunteers also drank water treated by the Amezcua Bio Disc.
Based on the test results, the main conclusion was that the Amezcua Bio Disc helped increase the energy balances and harmonised the human body by balancing and improving the performance of the cardio vascular system. For participants with high stress levels, the Amezcua Bio Disc demonstrated a positive influence on their condition.
The test proves that the Amezcua Bio Disc has an undeniably positive effect on the body overall as well as a positive effect over water.
The test was conducted under the supervision of Professor Korotkov, Doctor of Science of the University. He is a distinguished physicist and the developer of the Gas Discharge Visualisation technique (GDV cameras) for measurement of human energy field. The GDV technique is accepted by the Russian Ministry of Health as a valid medical technology.
Prof Korotkov holds the following positions:
• Deputy Director of Saint-Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture and Sport
• Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics
• Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture
• President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography
• Consultant for Aveda Co (USA)
• Member of the Editorial Board: «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine», “Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes”