If the latter is the method you practise, then you will be delighted to know that QNET’s HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System has been independently certified by industry-leading National Sanitation Foundation, or NSF International.
SEE ALSO: SLIDES: HomePure Eaze Essentials
NSF International, founded in 1944, is an international accreditation agency that puts products under extensive testing and material analysis to ensure consumers get the most out of their food, water and consumer goods. As a not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation, NSF is the leading global provider of public health and safety risk management solutions. You can be sure that a product that has received the NSF Mark is everything it claims to be.
The HomePure 7-Stage is QNET’s high-quality water filtration system that incorporates a mechanical seven-filter media Ultrafiltration (UF) filter cartridge, meaning seven types of filtration are combined into one single cartridge.
In addition to other tests and certifications, HomePure has received the NSF Mark on its 7-stage filtration system, meaning it has been tested to verify that it has met certain standards for health and aesthetics. With the NSF certification label, HomePure receives the following additional layers of assurance for its consumers:
- Taste/odour, chlorine, turbidity and VOC reduction claims are true, ensuring you are buying the right water treatment system.
- No harmful chemicals will be added to the filtered water.
- The system unit is structurally sound according to specifications.
- The filtration system is as advertised; no misleading literature and labelling.
- No change in the materials and manufacturing processes as described by the manufacturer.
HomePure is available in selected eStores. If you’re interested in HomePure and will be attending the V-Malaysia 2011, you can also experience the true taste of quality drinking water at the event!
SEE ALSO: 3 Things You Need to Know About HomePure