Theme of V-Indonesia 2012 is ‘Make a Difference’. And this isn’t just a tagline we use. We believe it. We live it. And we want you to live it too: for your community, for your town and for your cause in life.
This is why today at the V-Con stage Chief Pathman Senathirajah has announced The PITCH! a contest organised specially by QNET and the RYTHM Foundation, and is open to all Independent Representatives (IRs). If you have a cause close to your heart and would like to make a difference in your community or town, then just pitch your idea to QNET. Your project must be in line with RYTHM Foundation’s (RF) four pillars — education, community development, preservation of the environment, and promotion of arts & culture.
The selected projects will be sponsored by QNET under the QNET pays FORWARD initiative and implemented by RYTHM Foundation.
To encourage IRs to collaborate with QNET not only for business building but also to make a difference in the community.
The winning proposal will be awarded up to US$10,000.00, sponsored by QNET to implement the idea!
Note: The winning prize shall be issued to the organisation directly via a cheque and can only be used specifically for the winning proposal.
What do we hope to achieve through this initiative? Watch the video to learn more.
- Be an IR of QNET;
- Execution of project submitted MUST be in collaboration with a registered and reputable charitable organization;
- Be involved in the implementation
Criterias For Selection
- The relevance of the proposal to the pillars of RYTHM Foundation (Education, Community Development, Arts & Culture, the Environment)
- The feasibility of the programme’s implementation;
- The sustainability of the programme described in the proposal;
- The impact and innovativeness of the programme described in the proposal and;
- Extent of IR involvement
Want to participate? Follow these steps.
Step 1: Download the Application Form.
Step 2: Fill up the Application Form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest ends 31 December 2012. Late entries will not be entertained, so hurry and PITCH your ideas today!
Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open to all Independent Representatives of QNET.
- Entries must be for The PITCH! project and the proposal must be implemented from March 2013 to V-Con 2013.
- The judging committee reserves the right to award more than one prize each year and also to withhold prize money if the required standards are not met.
- The judging committee cannot undertake to return documents or supplementary materials submitted with an entry.
- The contest secretariat processes the entries, collates the supporting materials and submits these for consideration by the team of assessors who will come up with a shortlist for a final review by a panel of judges.
- The judging panel may request further documentation or make site visits to authenticate the proposal submitted.
- The decision of the judging committee on the recommendations of the panel of judges is final and no appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
- Supporting materials should be in English. These should include a short 3 – 5 minutes video clip (in DVD video format) OR a PowerPoint presentation, AND a selection of high quality photographs (compulsory). If in any other language, a translation must be provided.
- The entry form must be fully completed or it will be considered void. One applicant is limited to one entry.
- All submissions (application forms along with supporting materials) must be sent to email@example.com no later than 31 December, 2012. No late entries will be entertained.