FAQ: Life Site Online Marketing Platform for Representatives
How are you enjoying QNET Life Site? We are glad to have created this ultimate sales and marketing tool that breathes life into your business. If you have questions about QNET Life Site, check out the list below and you may find your answers!
1. I activated my QNET Life Site before 1 December 2012 but I’m not able to access it now. What should I do?
Log in to your VO and click on the QNET Life Site banner. It will take you directly to the eStore page where you will see available QNET Life Site Subscription Plans that you may purchase to reactivate your site. If you purchased a QNET Life Site subscription AFTER 1 December 2012, please contact GSC.
2. QNET Life Site has so many features, I don’t know where to start. Where can I get help?
If you want to know the amazing tools and opportunities that Life Site offers, whether you have an activated account or are just planning to purchase a subscription, go to www.qnetlife.net and click on the ‘Features’ tab. If you have already activated your site, you may access QNET Life Site tutorials through the ‘Training’ tab after you log in.
3. What languages is Life Site available in?
It is available in French, Arabic, Russian, Turkish and English.
4. Where can prospects view QNET products?
Once your prospect is on your Life Site, they just need to click on “Take the Tour” and they will be able to view a whole range of QNET product videos. If they want to shop then they simply click on “Go Shopping”!
5. How do I customise the information appearing on my Life Site?
Click on “Settings” and “Display Information” and you will see different options available for you. However, please note that any changes to personal information on your site are not reflected in your Q Account.
6. Can I change my Life Site username?
Yes. You just need to file a CRF under “General Enquiry” and we will assist you.
7. I am an IR from India/Malaysia/Turkey, why can’t I view my website even though I’ve registered it?
Please check that your QNETLife URL is ending with qnetlife.in, qnetlife.net.my or qnetlife.com.tr and your website should work fine.
8. When are we getting more product landing pages?
We are releasing exclusive landing pages just for you very soon. Please stay tuned!
9. Do I use the same password for my Life Site and Q Account?
Yes, your LifeSite and Q Account have the same log in details. Log into your VO and click on the QNETLife banner on the right side of your screen to access your Life Site.
Any feedback that would help us further enhance the LifeSite would be greatly appreciated. Email or call our friendly QNET Global Support Center and instantly receive answers to your questions.
Don’t have your own Life Site, yet? Go to www.qnetlife.net now and take the tour!