- The Weekly Transfer Limit of Q Account to Qashout is now USD 7500, which means you have more flexibility and options for managing your money.
- And QNET is happy to introduce the Qashout payment option: use your Qashout balance to make purchases from eStore! As an additional payment method, you now have more choices and freedom to get your favourite QNET products!
QASHOUT lets you transfer and manage your QNET commission payments quickly and conveniently while on the go, via a secure login.
Available with a mobile website, simply type www.qashout.com/smart into your smartphone or handheld device’s web browser and you’re ready to access your cash whenever you want!
*Use of the smartphone site is subject to the regular data usage charges of your mobile service provider. Qashout is not responsible for such charges.
With the Qashout you can:
- Check your Qashout account balance
- Transfer funds from Qashout to your registered bank account
- Review your Qashout transaction history
For more information, be sure visit www.qashout.com.
Please Note: Initial setup/registration or modification of bank account information must be performed on the Qashout website (www.qashout.com).