Are you a QVI Points fan? Well, here is an acting opportunity for you! Today, QVI Points has launched a video contest titled I’m here with QVI and there are 125 000 QVI Points up for grabs.
Over five weeks, would-be TV holiday show presenters are challenged to create the best, most creative video responding to that week’s script challenge provided by QVI. Apart from a script, everything else is up to the submitter’s creative genius.
Watch V Managing Director Pathman Senathirajah, aka The Chief, explain how the competition will work.
Entries each week will be judged by a panel of QVI Executives. The five winning entries will be compiled into an upcoming QVI Club promotional and training video featuring The Chief.
Winners will not only receive the honour of appearing alongside Chief Pathman, they will also receive a very tidy 25 000 QVI Point prize towards their next dream vacation.
How to Enter
To take part on this competition, Like QVI on Facebook to follow all important announcements including each week’s script challenge.
- QVI will post a script each Tuesday by 15:00 HKST via Facebook
- You will produce your video based on that week’s script
- You must submit that video to email@example.com before 23″59 HKST following Monday night.
Terms and Conditions
1. The I’m Here with QVI Points Video Incentive is open to all QNet Ltd. Independent Representatives.
2. The Incentive is effective from 2 July, 2013@0:01 HKST until, 6 August, 2013@ 23.59 HKST.
3. IRs needs to email a high resolution file to QLS (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. An IR can submit as many video entries as they like provided they meet all entry requirements. Each must include the following:
- IR’s face must be visible
- IR must be saying what’s written in the script
- Video should be no longer than 1 minute.
5. By submitting videos to QVI, each IR grants QVI and its associated companies a worldwide non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the rights to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such videos in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
6. The 5 winners will receive 25,000 QVI Points each and will be featured in the QVI product video. If the winner does not have a QVI Points Access account they will also be awarded with one.
7. Winners will be contacted by the QNET Global Support Centre or QNET Agency office by no later than 9 August, 2013 to arrange receipt of the prize.
8. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. QNet Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.