HomePure Alkaline Stick FAQ: Everything You Didn’t Know but Need To!
Keeping a balanced internal pH is essential to our well-being. That’s why QNET introduced the Alkaline Stick – the newest addition to the HomePure product line. It’s designed to balance the pH level of the water you consume and also provides you with an antioxidant effect that helps prevent ageing.
If you have purchased the HomePure Alkaline Stick or are planning to but want to know more about the product, read the frequently asked questions below and their answers.
1) What is the Alkaline Stick made of?
The Alkaline Stick is made of stainless steel.
2) How long do I need to leave the Alkaline Stick in water for?
For 500ml of water, the Alkaline Stick should be left in the water container for at least 3 to 5 minutes before drinking. The alkalised water should be consumed within 3 days.
3) If I leave the Alkaline Stick in the water for longer than 5 minutes, will the pH level go higher?
No, the pH level will stabilise after 5 minutes.
4) I left my Alkaline Stick in the water overnight and the water turned white. Why?
Do not worry as these particles are not harmful. The white particles are just minerals which came about through oxidisation. To avoid this, leave the Alkaline Stick in the water for only 3 to 5 minutes for every 500ml.
5) How does the Alkaline Stick work?
Inside the Alkaline Stick, there are thousands of ceramic balls. These ceramic balls react with the molecular structure of fresh water, creating an abundance of negative ions that counterbalance the body’s acidity level.
6) Does the Alkaline Stick filter water?
No, the Alkaline Stick must be used with filtered water.
7) Can the Alkaline Stick be used with other liquids?
No, do not use the Alkaline Stick with juices, carbonated beverages, hot tea, or coffee as they may reduce its effectiveness.
8) Can I use the Alkaline Stick in hot water?
No, do not use the Alkaline Stick in hot water as this may reduce the effectiveness of the product.
9) What are the benefits of using the Alkaline Stick?
Alkalised water from the Alkaline Stick has an antioxidant effect that helps prevent ageing. It improves the quality of the water at a molecular level, making the elimination of body waste more efficient. The Alkaline Stick supplies minerals that promote better metabolism and stabilise and protect the body’s cells.
10) Is the Alkaline Stick certified?
Yes, the Alkaline Stick has been certified by FDA and CE and has been approved by the NSF.
11) How do I clean the Alkaline Stick?
Wash and clean the Alkaline Stick using water mixed with vinegar.
12) What do I do with the Alkaline Stick when it’s not in use?
Make sure to keep the Alkaline Stick in a dry place. For hygienic reasons, always keep it in an airtight plastic container.
13) How often do I need to replace my Alkaline Stick?
The Alkaline Stick should be replaced every 6 months.
Satisfied with the answers? Visit your eStore today to get your Alkaline Stick!
More about the HomePure Alkaline Stick: