You can’t see it and you can’t even feel it but the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation (e-smog) emitted by your everyday can’t-live-without-them electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptops and televisions could be having a detrimental effect on your health.
But not to worry, you can protect yourself from e-smog with the Amezcua E-Guard, the wellness device that supports your body’s natural defenses and energy systems and keeps your energy balanced and harmonised.
Want to know more about this revolutionary product? Have fun reading the FAQs and their answers below.
1. What are the benefits of the Amezcua E-Guard?
- Be protected from the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation (e-smog).
- Activates and supports your body’s natural defenses and energy systems.
- Feel more focussed and energised.
2. How many E-Guard are there in one pack?
In each Amezcua E-Guard pack, there are seven (7) E-Guards.
3. What material is it made out of?
Each Amezcua E-Guard is made from aluminium alloy with quartz and other natural minerals added in production for their radiation absorbing properties. Each E-Guard is finished with a laser engraving of Amezcua’s signature energising lotus flower design.
4. How many do I use?
Due to the varying radiation emissions of different electronic devices, it is recommended to use:
- One (1) E-Guard chip for a mobile phone
- Two (2) E-Guards chips for a laptop or tablet
- Four (4) E-Guards for one TV set
5. How do I attach the E-Guard to my device?
First you need to clean and dry the surface of your device. Once the surface is dry, peel off the protective backing of the E-Guard to reveal the adhesive and attach as shown:
6. How long does the E-Guard last?
The Amezcua E-Guard remains effective for a long period:
- Mobile phones: 2-3 years
- Laptops or tablets: 3-4 years
- Television: 5-6 years
7. How do I remove the E-Guard from my device?
You can gently peel it off. Before replacing the used E-Guard with a new one, be sure to first clean and dry the surface of the device.
8. Can I peel my E-Guard off my phone and transfer it to another phone?
Removing the E-Guard from your phone will weaken its adhesive so it’s better to stick a new E-Guard on the other phone.
9. Is there a difference between the grey, silver and maroon E-Guards?
No. The only difference is the color. They are all just as effective.
10. If my E-Guard gets wet, will it stop working?
No. Water does not affect the efficacy of the E-Guard.
11. If I attach more E-Guards than the prescribed number, will this increase the level of protection?
It is unnecessary to attach more E-Guards than the prescribed number.
With the Amezcua E-Guard, you can protect yourself, balance your energy and reduce your stress.