So, you’ve purchased a QVI Vacation Club Membership package from the QNET eStore. You’re happy and excited about the immense travel opportunities ahead for yourself and your family. You can’t wait to start spreading the word about these wonderful vacation memberships, refer prospects to QNETto buy the same and earn a tidy commission in the process. You make yourself a brand expert by reading and understanding everything about the QVI Club – its benefits, membership entitlements, policies & procedures, FAQs – everything…
And then you plan your first vacation with your family using your QVI Vacation Club Membership. This is usually the stressful part – booking a vacation! You need to figure out what to do, how to do it, what to consider, what to avoid, who to call… the list goes on!
Well, we’ve got good news for you! We’ve taken the pain out of all that by putting together a list of tips to help make your vacation planning that much easier so that you can focus on the more important stuff – creating awesome memories!
Read on and start ticking items off that travel checklist!
How to book a vacation with QVI Club
1. Choose at least 3 travel date options and 3 destination options. Remember – the more flexible you are, the higher your chances of securing availability at the resort of your choice.
2. Send a reservation request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for members based in India) and be sure to include your name and QVI or IR ID to help us expedite your request.
3. A Customer Experience Ambassador (CEA) will process your request and reply within 48 to 72 hours.
4. Once your request is confirmed by a CEA, settle the payment of all applicable fees via any secure online payment platforms available to you.
5. Once your payment is verified by a CEA, you will receive a hotel confirmation voucher.
Tips For A Great QVI Club Vacation Experience
- Book your QVI Club vacation well in advance to ensure you get your desired hotel or resort during the dates you want to travel.
- Always keep a backup vacation plan in mind in case your first destination choice or travel dates are unavailable.
- Do not book air, sea or land transportation before confirming your accommodation.
- If you happen to have a few memberships, make it a habit to check your entitlements periodically to ensure you make the most out of your QVI Club Membership privileges.
- Remember to request your guest certificate (fees applicable) when loaning or giving your entitlement to someone else to avoid any check-in issues.
- Be sure to read the Terms & Conditions and also note the maximum occupancy of your desired property before booking, to ensure it aligns with your expectations for a great vacation experience.
Source: QVI Holidays Product Suite Quick Fact Guide
Take lots of photos and feel free to share your experience with us. We’d love to see your vacation photos at any of our QVI Vacation Club Membership hotels and resorts!
Now, go forth and give thy family a marvelous vacation!