The Essential Final Step to Complete Your Swiss eLearning Course
(Arabic and French language versions available on your QNET Virtual Office.)
What good is achievement if you don’t celebrate it and take a moment to reflect on how you got here and where you are going?
The next Swiss eLearning Institute Certificate Ceremony forms part of the atmosphere and excitement of ReVCon. As a recipient you will be invited up onto the stage in front of hundreds where you will be personally handed your Completion Certificate by a QNET VIP.
The Swiss eLearning Institute Certificate Ceremony is your chance to mark the completion of your studies, to celebrate your success with the QNET community and to signal the time to plan the next step in your journey.
All students who have completed any Swiss eLearning Course between 8 May 2013 and 5 November 2013 are urged to register for this memorable event.
To register, submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 November and attach the completion certificate we emailed you when you completed the course.
Terms and Conditions:
- All QNET Independent Representatives are eligible for the Swiss eLearning Institute Certificate Ceremony including those on World Plan and any Local Plans.
- Only students who completed courses purchased from the Qualify eStore are eligible to take part.
- To qualify, students must have completed their Swiss eLearning Institute Course between 8 May 2013 and 5 November 2013.
- Certificate recipients must attend ReVCon Morocco or Burkina Faso.
- Certificate recipients are asked to bring a printed copy of their e-certificate of completion to ReVCon.
- To be part of the Ceremony, recipients must register by email with their e-certificate of completion attached on or before 5 November 2013.