On 8 March, we observe International Women’s Day. According to this website, the day celebrates the social, political and economic achievements of women while focusing world attention on areas requiring further action.
This year’s theme is Inspiring Change and it encourages advocacy for women’s advancement everywhere in every way.
Speaking of economic achievements, women entrepreneurs have indeed been shattering the glass ceiling. According to forbes.com contributor Geri Stengel, 2014 will be a breakout year for women entrepreneurs. Here are 11 reasons why:
- Women have the right stuff. They make better leaders than men.
- The proof is in the pudding. They deliver better company performance.
- Diversity improves performance and increases innovation. Women have become power-users of technologies, such as the internet, mobile and social media.
- Untapped spending power. 80% of consumer spending is controlled by women.
- Women use the power of their portfolios. Women and wealth trends bode well for women investing in women-led business.
- Men are bullish on women. Promising women-led companies provide great opportunities for male angel investors.
- Women are building a vibrant and layered ecosystem. There are tons of networking groups that support women business owners.
- Women are shedding their cloak of invisibility. They are increasing their media presence and building their businesses through thought leadership.
- Women are starting to blow out their networks. The bigger and more diverse their network, the more likely their business is to break revenue barriers.
- Women never stop learning. Admitting that they don’t know everything – and never will – is key to growth.
- Some women use failure as a launching pad to success. They learn more from their failures than their successes.
QNET takes pride in the fact that we offer a fantastic business opportunity for women and an equally fantastic array of products that help them take care of their health and well-being and their families’ as well.
The HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System has become the source of safe and clean drinking water for families, especially those living in places plagued with water sanitation problems.
Olé Olive Leaf Extract, dubbed the natural bodyguard, has been supporting women’s immune system and giving them long lasting good health despite the rigors of running a business and a household at the same time.
Physio Radiance has been giving women enviably beautiful skin through its ability to stimulate the human skin to self-regulate, self-generate and self-repair. These products have definitely become part of women’s care essentials as they work hard on seeing their dreams come to pass, for themselves and their loved ones.
On 8 March, we honour YOU, our women Independent Representatives. We commend your immense contributions to the betterment of the world. We send you love and we thank you!
Happy International Women’s Day
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on