Forget Roses and Chocolates. Pick One of These 5 Unusual Valentine’s Activities!
Tired of giving or receiving clichéd Valentine’s gifts? Not in the mood for a fancy romantic dinner? Here’s 5 fun, creative, truly memorable and definitely unusual ways to spend the day of LOVE.
1. Host a Valentine dinner for your family at your favourite restaurant or one that specialises in a cuisine that you and your family have yet to try. Make it a day of gastronomic delights!
2. If you’re single, get your best friends together for some shopping and coffee. Have a blast checking out what’s new in the mall, buy yourself at least one clothing piece or accessory that matches the rest of your clothes and accessories, for practicality’s sake. Then, drop in at your fave coffee shop for some happy catch-up chat with your besties.
3. Treat your parents or siblings to some pampering in a good spa. Not only is this a great way to relieve your body of accumulated stress and pressure but this is a fun way to renew your relationship with them through meaningful conversation during the moments you share together.
4. Give back on Valentine’s Day. Why not? It’s the day of love so showing some love for your community by volunteering in a shelter or holding an outreach programme for children or simply showing a stranger an act of kindness will make the day truly special and unforgettable.
5. Give your partner a timeless gift that expresses unconditional love. A well chosen gift should symbolise how you see the person, it should match their personality and sense of style and it should make them feel really good and special. Looking for a gift for a girl? why don’t you delight her with the Love Collection from the Himalayan Crystal Collection?
The Love Collection empowers the wearer with natural energy under the universal sign of enduring passion. This three piece jewellery set lifts the energy and harmony of the wearer, making it the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the love of your life.
6 hours ago