Aside from all the romance, Valentine’s Day is also an appropriate time to reflect on Mahatma Gandhi’s words on love and life because his teachings are the bedrock of QNET and the QI Group.
Gandhi’s philosophies inspired our two over arching values of In Service, representing service above self and a critical characteristic of leadership at QNET, as well as RYTHM – our well known affirmation to “raise yourself to help mankind.”
Pause and take a moment to ask yourself how, in your work as an Independent Representative and in all areas of life, can you place yourself in the service of others, your prospects, customers, and how can you raise yourself to help prospects, customers, neighbours… mankind.
And be sure to record all your efforts on our #billionhearts counter.
In case you missed them, here’s more Valentine’s Day reading from us:
- InShape Meal Shake Be My Honey: Bring Down your Valentine’s Day Calorie Count
- Top 5 Getaways with your loved ones for this Valentine’s Day!
- Forget Roses and Chocolates, Try these Unusual Activities for Valentine’s
- It’s not February until you Buy something Lovey
- Give Prospects the Perfect Valentine’s Gift Idea with QNET Life Site
Happy Valentine’s Day
7 hours ago
12 hours ago
1 day ago