AirPure is QNET’s 4-stage air purification system that allows for up to 99.97% pure and energised air. It’s the world’s only air purification system that uses the revolutionary technology of the energised Air Filter to supercharge the air your family breathes.
Here are the answers to your questions about the AirPure home air purifier system from QNET.
1. What are the key benefits of the AirPure Air Purifer?
- Refreshes air; releases a pleasant smell through its fragrance tray.
- Unique 4-stage air purification system delivers up to 99.97% pure air.
- Removes particulates including airborne bacteria such as Acinetobacter, Bacilli, Flavobacterium and Streptomyces; mould spores, human and pet hair; yeast cells; pollen; tobacco smoke, oil smoke and smoke from synthetic materials; coal dust, grain dust, dust mites, atmospheric dust, tea dust, talcum dust, insecticides; burning wood; paint pigments, smoldering or flaming cooking oil, and liquid droplets.
- Energises the air with the Amezcua Air Filter manufactured in Switzerland and loaded with positive waves of natural energy that are transferred into your air to energise and harmonise the room as well as you.
- Does not use UV light (UV has a proven negative effect on health) and does not emit ozone (also harmful to health).
- Low electricity consumption.
2. What is the function of each filter?
|Stage 1||Antimicrobial Preliminary Filter|
|Stage 2||HPP™ Filter System|
|Stage 3||Activated Carbon Filter|
|Stage 4||Amezcua Air Filter|
3. What is the replacement period of each filter?
- Antimicrobial Prefilter and Activated Carbon Filter must be changed every 6 months or twice per year. However, if the AirPure is operated continuously, you may need to replace these filters every 3 months.
- Washable HPP™ Filter System (High Potential Particle Filter) will last for the lifetime of the air purifier. Remove and wash the filter with soapy water every 2 months. For excessively smoky or dusty air, wash once per month.
- The Amezcua Air Filter must be replaced every 2 years.
4. How do I use the different speed levels?
- Use any speed based on your liking. If you’re sleeping or working in an office, you might choose speed 1 or 2.
- You might increase the speed to between 3 and 5 if the room is full of dust or pollutants to clean the air quickly before reducing the speed when the room atmosphere is back to normal.
5. Can I dim the light?
Yes, the D/T button is used for this purpose. Press once and the light dims. Press it a second time and the light goes off and again to turn the light back on.
6. A red flashing light appears, what does it mean?
A red flashing light means it is time to change the Antimicrobial Prefilter and Activated Carbon Filter. This is an important feature of the AirPure to maintain efficient and healthy operation of the unit. This time based indicator comes on automatically after 2160 hours of operation.
7. How do I switch off the flashing light?
After you have replaced the filters, reset the indicator by pressing and holding the D/T button until the light goes off.
8. How do I close the back access panel?
Put your left hand on the front part of the unit then use your right thumb to firmly press the back door in at it’s top-left corner. Then, again use your thumb to press in the door on the top-right corner.
9. AirPure Air Purifier was designed in Switzerland. Why does this matter?
- AirPure was designed in Switzerland, a country with a global reputation for excellent product design and functionality.
- AirPure is unique as it functions well with additional features such as the Antimicrobial Prefilter and the exclusive Amezcua Air filter which energizes the clean air. The HPP™ Filter System (High Potential Particle Filter) was designed in Switzerland to remove pollutants, volatile organic compounds and to destroy bacteria and viruses. Plus, the use of smaller fans enable the AirPure to run quieter and with a lower power usage.
Visit the Home Care section of your eStore now to buy yourself and your family the AirPure Air Purifier. Remember, a healthy home is a happy home!
2 hours ago
9 hours ago
1 day ago