Exclusive Glutathione Product Takes Centre Stage for LifeQode
LifeQode launched a new, world-exclusive health supplement called EDG3 at V-Malaysia 2015. EDG3, pronounced edge, takes centre stage in LifeQode’s total range of supplements by being the key to your body’s ultimate protector – glutathione.
Glutathione, also known as GSH, is a protein molecule made from three amino acids: cystine, glutamine and glycine. It is produced in all 300 trillion cells of the human body.
Glutathione and EDG3 go hand in hand because EDG3 is clinically proven to increase and maintain the amount of glutathione in your body safely and naturally. It does this using an incredible patented delivery system to ensure each cell receives the three amino acids it needs to produce glutathione. The technique uses selenium and methionine with a special cystine carrier to ensure all the amino acids make it into your cells where they may be used to produce glutathione, something no other glutathione supplement has achieved before.
The EDG3 Difference:
- EDG3 uses a ground-breaking US-patented method involving selenium and methionine to deliver glutathione building blocks into your cells.
- Exclusive QNET formula contains berry extract for a pleasant taste and enhanced with pre-biotic sun fibre for digestive health.
- Far greater absorption than oral glutathione and other supplements.
- Naturally sweet with no added colours, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Can be given to children and the elderly. Consult a doctor before giving to a child under 6 years old.
- Can be taken with doctor’s medication, however is not intended to treat any specific disease or symptom.
ACTIVATE the production of your body’s master antioxidant – glutathione – inside your cells.
BOOST the effectiveness of other antioxidants.
PROTECT the body from toxins, disease and infection by enhancing the detoxification and immune systems.
Start fully protecting your trillions of cells by using EDG3. Log in to your eStore now and purchase it under Health & Wellness.
8 hours ago
11 hours ago
1 day ago