Making the decision to finally take the vacation you so truly deserve is the easy bit. Figuring out where to go, not so much. With the sheer volume of travel bucket lists enticing us from all corners of the world, picking one place can be more stressful than an upcoming deadline. Want a holiday that not only offers you a chance to relax but also a choice of activities that please every fussy member of your family? Try Koh Samui!
Opt for the incredible 11D/10N Colourful Thailand package from Q-Breaks and pick from one of our gorgeous Koh Samui QVI Club Home Resorts. Once your accommodation is booked, you have nothing but fun to look forward to.
Lounge By The Beach.
The picturesque beaches of Koh Samui are true postcard material. Apart from being great photo-ops, they exist so you can put your feet up and unwind. You deserve it.
- Find a deck chair and melt into it. If you tire of one beach, you can move on to the other with relative ease and with over 10 beautiful beaches you can pick from, you will be spoilt for choice.
- If you’ve had enough of the sun but are still not prepared to take your eyes of the turquoise waters, find a beach café. There’s nothing more relaxing than sipping an iced drink where there’s a view.
- Koh Samui boasts of a scenic golf course that allows you the opportunity to casually play golf while being surrounded by mountains and sea breeze. Take advantage of the best of both worlds.
Take In Astonishing and Unforgettable Historic Sights.
If you want to feel a part of history and stand next to awe-inspiring monuments, Koh Samui is the place for you.
- In Wat Phra Yai sits a majestic, 12-metre seated Big Buddha statue that is usually the first landmark you see when you are flying to the island.
- The Buddha’s Footprints Temple offers you the sight of not one but four footprints of Buddha, engraved one of top of each other.
- Get a glimpse of a real Mummified Monk at Wat Khunaram that offers you a great insight into Buddhist and Thai culture.
Immerse Yourself in Cultural Activities.
So you are tired of doing nothing and you’re itching to participate in an activity that allows you to understand the Thai culture more deeply? Try these activities.
- Attend a Muay Thai class or watch one live in. This traditional sport is not just fun to watch but also incredibly efficient in helping keep you in shape.
- Go to a Thai Cooking Class Picking up a skill during a holiday is a great way to make friends and have your holiday be productive at the same time.
- Go out to sea by indulging in a traditional longtail boat ride you will not soon forget. Get a taste of what it was like to travel before engines were invented.
Go snorkelling and lose yourself in the views – all it takes is a lifejacket and a boat that will take you out. When you feel braver, try your hand at an adventure sport and tick them off your bucket list.
- Try kitesurfing. It is essentially the big brother of skateboarding except you are on water and attached to a kite while a boat pulls you along at great speed. Okay, so it’s nothing like skateboarding but you will still be rewarded with thrill!
- Allow yourself to soar across one of Thailand’s most beautiful rainforests while attached to a zipline. Not only will you experience astounding views, you will feel the kick of adrenaline as well.
- Flyboard like a superhero and be the envy of your friends and family. Harness yourself to a jetpack and be propelled above water.
To pamper yourself with a stay at one of our QVI Club Home Resorts, visit the eStore today.