This summer, while we’re all clamouring for as much beach time as we can afford and working on that sublime bronze tan, the sun’s UV rays could be wreaking havoc on our skin. To ensure there is no permanent damage and that your skin continues to glow, here are 8 easy to follow summer skincare tips you should follow diligently:
1. Sunscreen is a no-brainer when it comes to your beach visits. However, sunscreen is just as important when you’re running day-to-day errands. Make it part of your going out routine and remember to reapply every few hours.
2. Continue to ace your selfie game by protecting your pout with a lip balm with an SPF of at least 15.
3. Summer fruits are a sign that nature knows what you need best – water. Restore your body’s water levels with HomePure’s Pi -Water and when you want crave some flavour, watermelons and berries help with your hydration goals.
4. Brave a cold shower instead of a beauty bath. Wash your face often instead of using wet wipes. Cooler water helps keep your pores open and helps decrease acne breakouts.
5. Take a leaf out of our farmers’ spring-summer collection and opt for a wide brim hat rather than a baseball cap. Wide brim hats protect your skin from all angles.
6. If you aren’t happy with your tan, take EDG3 as it naturally helps your body produce Glutathione (GSH). GSH helps reduce the melanin production in your body, making your skin lighter and reducing signs of sun spots.
SEE ALSO: Take EDG3 For Your Health
7. Don’t forget that your fitness routine is also your beauty ritual. Exercise not only improves your circulation which in turn promotes a healthy glow, it also helps loosen the grime in your pores.
8. All the exposure to the sun loosens your skins firmness and the loss of moisture makes your skin less supple. To maintain young looking skin and to boost your human growth hormone levels, take Kenta whose formula is inspired by the Okinawa (Village of Long Life) diet.
19 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago