The whole year has built up to this one spectacular moment – V-Malaysia 2016 and what an opening it has been. The sold out convention has seen a record-breaking number of 15,000 Independent Representatives march to the sound of drums and music from all over the world. The Subterranean Penang International Conference & Exhibition Centre (SPICE) Arena has seen a flurry of flags, a myriad of ethnic costumes and countless smiles.
Here are 7 reasons we’re envious of the IRs at the Evolve. Empower. Enrich. themed #VCON16 right now!
1. They get to feel the incredible support of a 15,000 person strong IR family.
2. They get to fill up their inspiration tank with all the ‘Prove Them Wrong’ speeches that will be made on this incredible stage.
3. They get to travel with their colleagues and friends from all over the world and make unforgettable memories together, giving us valid reason to re-evaluate our squad goals!
4. They get a chance to embrace ethnic and cultural diversity while being a global community that works towards the same goals.
5. They get to watch QNET staff in action. Their dedication and hard work is truly motivational.
6. They get to interact and witness first-hand these exclusive world class product booths.
7. They get to hang out with these QNET celebrities.
Mr. Haldun Arin, Chief Executive Officer of QNET, says ‘Our global QNET Family has seen through 17 remarkable years – growing bigger, stronger, and better. And for this year’s homecoming, our battle cry reminds us of what we have been doing throughout our business, not only to succeed in this industry, but also to elevate ourselves and our community, hence its aptly themed ‘Evolve, Empower, Enrich.’
If you are at V-Malaysia 2016, don’t forget to give us a shout out by using #VCON16