Successful QNET Independent Representatives have made it, not by embracing short cuts and choosing the easy way. They thrive because of their dedication to build their business from scratch, the right way, no matter how long it takes to see a reward. They painstakingly build trust brick by brick the #qnetpro way, and when they build ladders to greater heights, they let their teams climb up with them. Their dedication reflects in the little things they do.
SEE ALSO: INFOGRAPHIC: 4 Traits of a #qnetpro
One of the ways you can spot a #qnetpro is by observing the way they communicate. Here are 5 successful communication habits that a #qnetpro follows.
- [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=””]A #qnetpro respects the privacy and the wishes of the person they are contacting[/inlinetweet]. Badgering people despite being rejected is not in their style. They are also sensitive to the dates and times when making calls and appointments, never infringing on your personal time.
- When presenting QNET to another person, [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=””]a #qnetpro will NEVER engage in abusive or aggressive conduct[/inlinetweet]. Bullying or emotional blackmailing is not something they would resort to.
- [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=””]A #qnetpro is transparent and has no hidden agenda[/inlinetweet]. When they present the QNET opportunity to people, they will present it on its merits, without exaggeration or misrepresentation. They say it like it is.
- [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=””]You will know a #qnetpro by the way they present themselves[/inlinetweet]. They are professional in the way they dress, in the language they use, and the documentation they present will be to the highest possible standard.
- [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=””]Not following the provisions of the law is not an option for a #qnetpro[/inlinetweet]. They make sure that everything they do is strictly within the law.