First of all, let’s start with stop using mobile phones. Just kidding. In this day and age, it is almost impossible to live without a mobile phone, isn’t it? Especially for professional network marketers who count on building relationships and generating sales to succeed. Communication is essential, and the mobile phone is a critical part of modern communication.
You have probably heard about all the different health risks in relation to radiation exposure from using mobile devices, ranging from headaches to stress and fatigue. You have probably looked it up on the internet and found mixed results from different studies. But, why take a risk? We only have one body. When it’s about health, prevention is always better than cure.
How to minimise exposure to mobile phone radiation? Here are a few examples:
- Text, don’t call.
- Use hands-free or speaker to minimise radiation to the head.
- Use landline whenever possible.
- Avoid keeping your mobile phone on your body as much as you can.
- Turn off your mobile phone when you sleep; charge it somewhere away from you. Use a conventional alarm clock instead of your mobile phone.
- Young children or pregnant ladies should minimise the use of mobile devices.
- Go offline from time to time, talk to your friends and loved ones in person, and experience the world!
- Use tools to protect you from radiation, such as Amezcua E-Guard.
What is Amezcua E-Guard?
Amezcua E-Guard is a small chip attached to an electronic device to protect users from the electromagnetic radiation (e-smog) emitted by most electronic devices, including mobile phones.
How does Amezcua E-Guard work?
The video summaries a study examining the protective effect of the E-Guard as demonstrated by examining the test person’s blood using dark field microscopy.
Why should I use Amezcua E-Guard?
- Protect yourself from the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation (e-smog)
- Activate and support your body’s natural defenses and energy systems
- Feel more focused and more energised
- Receive positive energy information each time your E-Guard comes into contact with your skin
How to use Amezcua E-Guard
One (1) E-Guard for a mobile phone
Two (2) E-Guards for computers, laptops or tablets
Four (4) E-Guards for small televisions
Clean and dry the surface of your device before attaching the Amezcua E-Guard(s).
Peel off the backing of the adhesive sticker and attach the Amezcua E-Guard to your mobile phone, computer, laptop, tablet, or television.
Do you have tips on how to minimise mobile phone radiation exposure? Share them in comment space below!
[bsbutton text=”SEE ALSO: Infographic: Are You Protected from E-Smog?” link=”https://www.qbuzz.qnet.net/blog/2013/09/13/16790/” style=”primary” theme=”flat” size=”large” iconcolor=”white” icon=”icon-eye-open”]