If there’s one thing Man City fans are known for – it’s their loyalty. Football fans can fight over player stats all they like, but as anyone who has witnessed Man City fans in the iconic sky blue colours know, these fans cheer on from the heart.
Wherever you are, show them what a fan of the “boys in blue” are really made of. Check out the awesome official merchandise for Man City Fans:
- Sign up for the official supporters’ club.
There are branches all over the world who gather together and hold official screenings and events for Man City fans. Each member also gets a member card, wallet, and even a welcome message from Pep Guardiola. Talk about being a big-name fan.
- Get the figs.
Bring the boys to perk up your routine workday, or your home. You can get figurines of your favourite players – even Pep! – as exclusive Soccer Starz figs. Some of them have also been immortalised as Funko Pop action figures. As you cheer the team on, it’s like they’re cheering you on, wherever you are.
- Step into the teams’ shoes.
You get to feel what your team’s feeling as you set out on the field or the streets with the PUMA FutureFit 4.3 Netfit Man City exclusive. These shoes are made of netfit lacing technology, a soft synthetic upper, and a lightweight TPU outsole for a personalised fit for you to strike sharply and move quickly.
- Wear the official jersey.
Nothing says “fan” more than the shirt. The official shirt also has dryCELL moisture-wicking technology to help you stay cool in hot and crowded areas. This isn’t just a statement of pride. The shirt gets you to be comfortable and boast your team allegiances wherever you are in any part of the globe.
- Keep time with the official QNET City Champion Series. For fans looking for something more sleek and timeless, QNET City’s Champion series features official Man City watches in stainless steel carbon fibre, black and gold, and silver. All with hints of blue of course. It’s that elegant touch for those whiling the time until the next game or fan meet.
Exclusive! Read on for a once in a blue moon experience for QNET Independent Representatives around the World!
When you purchase a QNET City Victory Automatic watch, you get a chance to win one of two football jerseys signed by David Silva and Gabriel Jesus of Manchester City Football Club*. Promo runs until 30 September 2019, so don’t waste any more time!
Get that watch and get that chance to win an exclusive item any Man City fan would be crazy not to want!
Terms & Conditions:
- This ‘MCFC Campaign – Autographed Jersey Giveaway’ contest is organized by QNet Limited (Company No. 1306822) whose registered office is at Unit F, 26/F, MG Tower, No. 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon East, Hong Kong (hereinafter referred to as “QNet”).
- This contest is open to all QNet’s Independent Representatives in World Plan (hereinafter refer to as “IRs”).
- ‘MCFC Campaign – Autographed Jersey Giveaway’ contest is effective from 1 July – 30 September 2019.
- To qualify for the prize, participating IRs need make a retail sale or refer a new Direct Referral to register with QNETCity Victory Automatic Watch, based on mechanic above.
- The winners will be contacted by QNET Global Support Centre no later than 7 October 2019 to arrange the prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for QNet to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Announcement will be made on 14 October 2019. (VO Announcement and Social Media – Instagram)
- The delivery period of the prizes will depend on the shipping lead time of each countries.
- The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- QNet reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. QNet’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, the participating IR is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English version of these terms and conditions and other versions of these terms & conditions in other languages, the English version shall prevail.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
5 hours ago
1 day ago
2 days ago