MyPrepaid Card: The New Way to Receive Your Commissions
Great news, Direct Sellers – managing your commissions just got easier thanks to MyPrepaid Card. MyPrepaid card is a new additional channel to receive your earned commissions from your Q Account. By transferring your commissions to your prepaid card, you can use it to purchase QNET products and services online or products at any retailer. Furthermore, you have the option of owning two cards in different currencies, one for EUR and one for USD, guaranteeing you the best exchange rate.
And that’s not all – you can also use it to make withdrawals from any ATM (automated teller machine) that accept these cards, or to transfer funds from one prepaid card to another, making it easier for you to support your network!
You can apply for a MyPrepaid Card by simply following these steps.
- Login to your Virtual Office.
- Go to Q Account.
- Go To My Prepaid tab and click Card Application.
- Click Confirm if you agree to the fee deductions.
- You’ll be redirected to the prepaid card provider’s sign-up page.
- Upon clicking the Submit button, an automated email will be sent to you as an acknowledgement of your application.
- For new currency prepaid card application, repeat steps 1-3 then click Confirm if you agree on the fee deductions.
- Once approved, you will receive the web portal access code via email and the physical card will be sent to you by the prepaid card provider via registered mail within 3-4 weeks.
- Go to your online web portal and log in. You will be prompted to ACTIVATE your card.
- You will receive an email from QNET in case of a declined application.
- QNET will deduct the fees accordingly from your Q Account.
- The prepaid card provider will send an email confirmation on successful top-up made to IR.
- You may check the status of the initial load through your online web portal.
Check out the infographic below to know more about MyPrepaid Card.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Follow us on Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.