You’ve already planned the perfect gifts and day to pamper your ma this Mother’s Day. All that’s missing is the perfect card to show her how much you love her. Whether you’re celebrating your birth mother or women who are like mothers to you, this is our opportunity to thank her with a heartfelt message. If you struggle to put into words how much they mean to you, here is a bumper list of Mother’s Day messages and quotes to send their way.
Your mum is irreplaceable and perfect in her own way. She always has your back and is there for you no matter what. Here are some classic heartfelt messages to let your ma know that you love her and appreciate her with all your heart.
- Being your child was pure luck, but having you as my best friend was a choice. Thank you for being there for me every step of the way. You nurtured me, you supported me and you accept me just the way I am. I am proud to have you as my mother.
- I want to take some time today to let you know that I am not just grateful for you, I also admire you with all of my heart. If I am even half as amazing as you are, I would be the happiest human on the planet.
- You have been such a positive influence in my life. Creativity, passion, empathy – there’s so much to admire about you. Thank you for going above and beyond every single day. I will always look up to you.
If you prefer to not go the sentimental route, add some humour to your message to your mum. Choose one of these greetings to make her laugh out loud.
- Mentor, Driver, Teacher, Referee, Friend, Umpire, Therapist, Chef, Superhero, Saint, the OG Upline – today I honour all your avatars!
- On this Mother’s Day, I would like to personally thank you for a job well done. Congratulations on making me so AWESOME! – Love, your favourite child.
- Dear ma, thank you for putting up with an annoying, spoiled, ungrateful, weird, awkward child like my sibling. Sorry about them, but at least you have me. Love you!
Mother’s Day Quotes
Add some depth to your messages to your mother with these quotable quotes. If your mum likes funny ones or even just heart-warming ones, we have got both for you.
“It’s not easy being a mother. If it was easy, fathers would do it”
– Dorothy, Golden Girls
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”
– Rudyard Kipling
“My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her”
– Jodi Picoult
Whether they are working mums, stay-at-home mums, single mums, foster mums, new mums, far away mums, cat mums, chosen mums, plant mums, grandmums, ‘like a mum’ mums, mentors or even just women who are mothers at heart, this is our opportunity to celebrate our mothers and mother figures fully. Send them a combination of these messages to show them just how you love and care for them. And from QNET, a special Happy Mother’s Day to you. We love and appreciate you more than words can say!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: