This summer, while we’re all clamouring for as much beach time as we can afford and working on that sublime bronze tan, the sun’s UV rays could be wreaking havoc on our skin. To ensure there is no permanent damage and that your skin continues to glow, here are 8 easy to follow summer skincare tips you should follow diligently:
1. Sunscreen is a no-brainer when it comes to your beach visits. However, sunscreen is just as important when you’re running day-to-day errands. Make it part of your going out routine and remember to reapply every few hours.
2. [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”]Continue to ace your selfie game by protecting your pout[/inlinetweet] with a lip balm with an SPF of at least 15.
3. Summer fruits are a sign that nature knows what you need best – water. [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”]Restore your body’s water levels with HomePure’s Pi -Water[/inlinetweet] and when you want crave some flavour, watermelons and berries help with your hydration goals.
4. Brave a cold shower instead of a beauty bath. Wash your face often instead of using wet wipes. [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”]Cooler water helps keep your pores open and helps decrease acne breakouts.[/inlinetweet]
5. Take a leaf out of our farmers’ spring-summer collection and opt for a wide brim hat rather than a baseball cap. Wide brim hats protect your skin from all angles.
6. [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”]If you aren’t happy with your tan, take EDG3 [/inlinetweet] as it naturally helps your body produce Glutathione (GSH). GSH helps reduce the melanin production in your body, making your skin lighter and reducing signs of sun spots.
SEE ALSO: Take EDG3 For Your Health
7.[inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”] Don’t forget that your fitness routine is also your beauty ritual.[/inlinetweet] Exercise not only improves your circulation which in turn promotes a healthy glow, it also helps loosen the grime in your pores.
8. All the exposure to the sun loosens your skins firmness and the loss of moisture makes your skin less supple. [inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”@qnetofficial” suffix=”#qnet”]To maintain young looking skin and to boost your human growth hormone levels, take Kenta [/inlinetweet] whose formula is inspired by the Okinawa (Village of Long Life) diet.
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on