We like to think of our parents as invincible and forever young. That is until we have to look out for them.
According to the National Council on Aging, 92% of seniors have at least one chronic disease and 77% have at least two diseases. The most common of these are cardiovascular disease and stroke. As our parents age, their bones start to shrink and muscles lose strength and flexibility. This makes them more susceptible to fall and bone fractures.
Ageing cannot be stopped but it can be slowed down. Kenta, a natural-formula beverage, has nutrients that can help with that while preventing its negative effects
Why is KENTA the best gift of health to your parents?
Kenta is inspired by the Okinawa diet. People on the island of Okinawa, Japan, have the highest life expectancy on the planet. Okinawans also have the lowest mortality rate of heart disease and hip fracture compared to western counterparts.
Kenta’s unique health benefits
Kenta consists of a very nutritious ingredient, Natto, a fermented soy food popular among Okinawans. The fermentation process for Natto breaks down nutrients into a more easily digestible form with even more new nutrients that have amazing health benefits.
Take a look:
Nattokinase for Cardiovascular Health
This unique nutrient is found only in natto and produced during the fermentation process. It works as a natural blood thinner and reduces blood clots and arterial plaque that can lead to heart attack, stroke, and poor circulation. This helps people older than 75 years old who are 10 times more prone towards congestive heart failure. Nattokinase enzyme is able to lower the risk by clearing the way for easy blood flow through the blood vessels and arteries.
Vitamin K2 for Strong Bones
The vitamin K in natto helps the body retain and absorb calcium better, which aids in reducing bone loss. Vitamin K2 is considered a major player in bone health for the production of calcium and is difficult to produce as it comes from various types of probiotic bacteria. Natto is rich in both types of Vitamin K and contains almost 200% more vitamin K than cheese, and significant amounts of zinc and calcium.
Human Growth Hormone to Elevate Mood and Cognitive Health
The brain is at the centre of the battle against ageing. The Human Growth Hormone acts as an anti-depressant, raising B-endorphin levels and lowering dopamine, which causes agitation. Decreased levels of stress and depression help with uninterrupted, longer sleep, which can re-energize brain cells.
Nattokinase has also been able to reduce the levels of amyloid plaque in the brain, which prevents diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Pais, E. et al. (2005).Effects of nattokinase, a pro-fibrinolytic enzyme, on red blood cell aggregation and whole blood viscosity. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation, 35 (1-2), 139-142
- Ming-Wai, T., Burgunda V. S. (2006). Nattokinase for prevention of thrombosis. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 63 (12), 1121-1123.
- Der-Jin, W., Cheng-Seng, L., Ming-Yung, L. (2009). Lipid-Lowering Effect of Nattokinase in Patients with Primary Hypercholesterolemia. Acta Cardiologica Sinica. 25(1), 26-30.
- Aging Changes in the Heart abd Blood Vessels https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/004006.htm
- Proper Calcium Use: Vitamin K2 as a Promoter of Bone and Cardiovascular Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566462/
- Tavares, A. B., Micmacher, E., Biesek, S., Assumpção, R., Redorat, R., Veloso, U., Conceição, F. (2013). Effects of Growth Hormone Administration on Muscle Strength in Men over 50 Years Old. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2013, 1-6. doi:10.1155/2013/942030