Frequently Asked Questions About HomePure Nova, Now Answered
Our brand new HomePure Nova is a hit among our IRs for more reasons than one. It’s the HomePure filtration system you know and love, with the same world-class quality, design and technology – only made even better with nine stages of filtration and the new 35+ UltraTech Filter Technology! This set of FAQs covers all the aspects of HomePure Nova that you want to know about, answered by our experts.
Can I use the new 9-Stage Filter Cartridge of HomePure Nova in the HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System that I have?
Yes, you can use the 9-Stage Filter Cartridge with your HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System.
What will happen if I use the 9-Stage Filter Cartridge in my HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System?
When you use the 9-Stage Filter Cartridge, the capacity of your filtration system increases to 5,000 litres. However, the LED indicator of your HomePure 7-Stage Filtration System is programmed at 4,320 litres only or 1 year, whichever comes first. The red indicator will blink once you’ve reached the programmed quantity to remind you that your filter needs replacement even though it’s still good for up to 5,000 litres.
Why are household water filters recommended to be used only with Metropolitan tap water supply?
Most common household water filters are developed under the assumption that they will be used for metropolitan tap water supply that is compliant with WHO (World Health Organisation) standards. While household water filters are designed to remove unexpected contaminants from piping systems to provide clean and safe drinking water, serious contamination of pretreated water might affect the effectiveness and the lifespan of the water filters.
What is the best filtration technology?
Ultrafiltration or UF is one of the best-in-class for household water filters because of its contaminant reduction ability, low maintenance, energy-saving properties, and ability to leave mineral traces in drinking water. However, determining the best filtration technology depends on the user’s preferences and requirements. Factors that affect this decision include expenses, quality of water source, maintenance requirement, and electricity requirements.
How do the NSF certificates differ from each other?
Each NSF certificate has its own testing protocols to verify a product’s claim and quality against NSF standards.
- NSF/ANSI 42 —Reducing chlorine, taste, and odour
- NSF/ANSI 53 — Reducing health-related contaminants like particulates, volatile organic chemicals, and asbestos
- NSF/ANSI 401 — Reducing emerging contaminants like some prescription/OTC drugs, flame retardants, detergents, new types of pesticides and herbicides
- NSF/ANSI P231 — Removing microbiological contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and protozoa
Why is Pi-Water not certified by NSF?
NSF certificates verify only the aesthetic and health effects reduction of a product and not its health benefits. Pi-Water benefits do not comply with any NSF testing protocols and claims. Therefore, Pi-Water benefits cannot be certified by NSF.
What are the HomePure Nova features that set it apart from other water filtration systems?
HomePure Nova Water Filtration System has the following:
- 35+ UltraTech Filter Technology — this technology reduces 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, the maximum reduction rate tested and allowed by technical test reports
- Microban® Antibacterial Technology — built-in to HomePure Nova’s water tank, head adapter, and LPDE hose to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mould, and mildew to ensure the best performance of your filtration system
- Pi-Water, also known as ‘living water’, discovered by Dr Akihiro Yamashita in 1964; plays a key role in regulating important living body functions, such as triggering a plant to flower, stimulating an immune response, and destroying free radicals
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Repost from the awesome @pjcityfc ⚽⚽⚽🥅🥅🏟️🏟️ We played our first home game at Stadium MBPJ last night against Selangor. We took the lead by scoring the first goal and the end result was 1-1. To our fans that came to support us and signed up as our fan club member, we thank you! There will be more exciting news coming.. 🔥🔥🔥 #pjcityfc #msl2019 #ligasupermalaysia #malaysianfootball
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on