It’s time for part 2 of Unique Skin, Unique You and today we discuss oily skin.
Knowing your skin type is necessary to make the right decision about a proper skin care regime for your particular skin needs. Are you using it in a way that suits your skin type? This series helps you understand your skin and how to care for it with Physio Radiance.
What is Oily Skin?
If your skin usually has a lot of shine, even almost immediately after cleansing, and the pores are slightly enlarged it is considered oily.
Oily skin is more prone to pimples, blackheads and whiteheads than other skin types and is coarser in texture.
What you need to do
If you have oily skin, your skin attracts more dirt than other skin types, so use Physio Radiance Comfort Emulsion Cleanser as a facial mask prior to cleansing and wash your face twice a day with the Cleanser. Remember to rinse with warm water.
Follow with Physio Radiance Remineralising Toning Lotion to help remove additional residue. Even though your skin is oily you still must moisturise with a light moisturiser otherwise your skin will dry from underneath and overcompensate by producing more oil. Physio Radiance Extreme Anti-Oxidant Serum is a perfect non-oily moisturising option for your skin.
- Do not pick or pop pimples; it make the infection worse and lead to permanent scaring.
- Use oil blotting sheets throughout the day to control shine.
- Change your pillowcase every four or five days. A fresh, bacteria-free pillowcase helps prevent overnight eruptions.
- If you have long hair, tie it back while you sleep and keep it off your face. Braid it back and use pins or a headband to keep hair off your forehead.
Help with your skin from QNET
Many QNET products support great skin. For dry skin, I suggest the following:
- Drink 4 to 5 litres of REAL Water to hydrate your skin from the inside out.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of Olé Olive Leave Extract 3 times a day to fortify skin with antioxidants.
- Add 1 or 2 sachets of FiberFit to a meal to improve detoxification and elimination of body waste.
See a dermatologist if you can’t get a skin problem under control by yourself. If you have any queries about your skin care, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Repost from the awesome @pjcityfc ⚽⚽⚽🥅🥅🏟️🏟️ We played our first home game at Stadium MBPJ last night against Selangor. We took the lead by scoring the first goal and the end result was 1-1. To our fans that came to support us and signed up as our fan club member, we thank you! There will be more exciting news coming.. 🔥🔥🔥 #pjcityfc #msl2019 #ligasupermalaysia #malaysianfootball
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on