Love Adiva Divine?
Show us your RSP love for a chance to WIN a prize!
QNET brings you an easy way to show your LOVE for RSP – simply join the RSP PHOTO OF THE WEEK Contest! (Terms & Conditions Apply)
Send us a photo of yourself posing with at least ONE QNET REPEAT SALES PRODUCT with a caption stating WHY you love the products in your photo, and you get a chance to WIN an exclusive RSP product!
Each week from all the photo entries QNET will select the PHOTO OF THE WEEK to be featured on our QNET Official Facebook Page(s) every WEDNESDAY and the owner of the PHOTO OF THE WEEK will get A FABULOUS PRIZE!
It’s super fun, simply and easy!
YOU + RSP Product + WHY = Chance to win an exclusive RSP Product.
Photo entries will only accepted until 11 June 2013. The last winner announcement will be on 12 June 2013.
How to enter?
- Send us photo of yourself posing with at least one QNET REPEAT SALES PRODUCT & provide a caption stating WHY you love the product/s. Please ensure that the product(s) and you are clearly visible. There is no limitation of how many photos you can send to us. More photos means more chances of winning! See some sample photos below:
- Include your full name, IRID, and the email address you have registered to your Facebook account.
- Email the photo, caption and required information to email@example.com
Please note that if there is a region-specific Facebook page for your country, you will have a chance to win via that page. Here are our region specific pages: QNET Egypt Official, QNET India Official, QNET Indonesia Official, QNET Promosyon Pazarlama ve Turizm Limited Şirketi (Official Page), QNET RU Official VKontakte Page. If there is no specific Facebook Page for your country, you will have a chance to win via QNET Official Page.
- QNET PHOTO OF THE WEEK contest will be held weekly from 15 MAY 2013 to 12 June 2013
- Winners will be contacted within one month after 12June 2013
Terms & Conditions
- To be a contestant, make sure you are a QNET IR and a fan of the QNET Official Facebook Page of your region or country.
- The photo must be of yourself and clearly identifiable, not an infringement of any copyrighted materials or offensive/indecent material.
- The photo must have been taken within 6 months from the date of submission.
- We reserve the right to seek indemnification from you in the event that you use the picture of someone else in the contest which causes losses to QNET.
- If there is more than one (1) person in the photo, we will only judge the person whose IRID is submitted to the contest.
- You must pose with at least one Repeat Sales Product (Adiva Divine jewellery, Olé Olive Leaf Extract, Amezcua E-Guard, Amezcua BioLight, QNET LifeSite, etc) in the photo you submit.
- The product(s) must be visible in your photo to qualify for the contest.
- Final judging will be based on your photo and caption.
- We will select winners based on your country of residence registered in our database. For example, if you are from Egypt, you are eligible to win the contest on QNET Egypt Official page & if you are from India, you are eligible to win the contest on QNET India Official Page
- QNET has the right to review and decide if a photograph can be accepted as fit for the QNET Photo of The Week contest, at its sole and absolute discretion without providing any reason thereof.
- By submitting your photo, you authorise QNET to use the photo for the QNET Photo of The Week and other promotional purposes, regardless whether you won any prize from the contest or not.
- Prize cannot be exchanged with cash and is non-transferable and is only available as long as stock last.
- Entries will only be accepted until 11 June 2013.
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on