Tour du Faso Ends on High, Next Stop RevCon Burkina Faso
The QNET sponsored Tour du Faso finally came to an end on Sunday and a huge congratulations go out to the Fédération burkinabè de cyclisme who put on a great event, the people of Burkina Faso for their fantastic hospitality and, of course, a big pat on the back to the stage winners and overall jersey winners – well done to you all!
For QNET, the action stays in Africa throughout November with two RevCons (Regional V Conventions) hot on the heals of the Tour du Faso, firstly in Morocco and then in Burkina Faso.
- ReVcon Morocco: 16 – 18 November 2013 at Qasr Al Moatamarat, Marrakech; and
- ReVcon Burkina Faso: 22 – 24 November 2013 at Palas De Sport Ouaga 2000, Ouagadougou
Thumbs up to Tour du Faso overall winners
- Adoul Aziz Nikiéma of Burkina Faso won the yellow jersey as overall winner
- Hannachi Abdelbassat of Algeria won the green jersey for the most points
- Harouna Ilboudo of Burkina Faso received the intermediate sprints jersey
10 stage Tour du Faso standings table
|25-Oct||Stage 1 | Boussé » Ouahigouya||Kabré Issaka (Burkina Faso)||124.4|
|26-Oct||Stage 2 | Yako » Ziniaré||Bikienga Salfo (Burkina Faso)||142.1|
|27-Oct||Stage 3 | Koulbila » Tengodogo||Cisse Isiaka (Côte d’Ivoire)||137.6|
|28-Oct||Stage 4 | Tengodogo » Fada||Barbari Adil (Algeria)||128|
|29-Oct||Stage 5 | Fada » Koupéla||Hannachi Abdelbaset (Algeria)||80.8|
|30-Oct||Stage 6 | Ouaga » Koudougou||Bamogo Saidou (Burkina Faso)||99.3|
|31-Oct||Stage 7 | Pa » Bobo||Kanté Bassirou (Côte d’Ivoire)||132|
|01-Nov||Stage 8 | Bobo » Banfora||Barbari Adil (Algeria)||84.6|
|02-Nov||Stage 9 | Bobo » Boroma||Weinburg Marcus (Germany)||169.4|
|03-Nov||Stage 10 | Kokologho » Ouaga||Hannachi Abdelbassat (Algeria)||105.9|
- Tour du Faso Stage 10 and Why You Should Go for a Sunday Ride
- Pivot to Africa but What Sport is QNET Sponsoring Next?
- Blazing Start to Tour du Faso 2013
- All QNET stories about Tour du Faso
- Tour du Faso 2013 stats and points courtesy of ProCyclingStats.com
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on