By Jacopo Contin
Whether you’re a physically fit/active person or a couch potato, one thing you should keep in check is your body’s hydration. Living in warm climate zones, being sick with fever, vomiting, having the runs, and engaging in vigorous physical activities are conditions that make your body lose more water than usual and so you’ll have to make sure you replenish your body with clean, fresh and healthy drinking water.
Dehydration has the following severe symptoms:
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Sleepiness and fatigue
- Extreme thirst
- Headache and dizziness
- Hunger pangs and digestive problems
Don’t wait until you start feeling these symptoms. Actively prevent them by making sure you drink plenty of water wherever you are and whatever you do. Daily recommendations for water intake can vary greatly, depending on your body size and daily temperature but it’s always preferable to have at least 6 to 8 big glasses every day. That should amount to around 40 ounces of water to keep you healthy, energised and safe from dehydration. The easiest way to tell if you are drinking enough is by looking at the colour of your urine. The simple rule is: the clearer, the better. If it turns dark yellow or amber then you need to drink more!
Let us help you with other equally important dos and don’ts on staying well hydrated:
- Drink only clean, safe and healthy room temperature water, like HomePure water.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses a day. Fresh fruit juices also work fine.
- Cut down on coffee, tea, alcohol and high sugar drinks, as they will require more water to be digested.
- If you feel thirsty, drink immediately but slowly! If you drink too much water too fast when you’re dehydrated, your body will have a hard time adjusting.
- Try to avoid eating foods that are too salty or contains MSG (Monosodium Glutamate).
- The best times to drink water are, when you first get up in the morning, one hour before and after meals, and before bedtime.
- From time to time, drink fruit and herb infused water to detoxify your body.
Drink right, drink well. Drink absolutely!
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on