You may have heard of pi-water, also known as living water, and heard about its health benefits. But do you really know what it is, how it’s made and what effect it has? In this article, learn more about pi-water so that you too may enjoy its benefits.
Discovered in Japan by Dr Akihiro Yamashita in 1964, pi-water is molecularly more like the water inside living things, such as in the human body. animals or plants. To achieve this it is boosted with a very small amount of Ferric Ferrous Salt (Fe2Fe3).
SEE ALSO: The 100% FREE Fountain of Youth
Dr Yamashita discovered that tiny amounts of this special salt has the power regulate functions in nature. In his experiment, he found that Ferric Ferrous Salt triggered the plants he studied to begin flowering!
4 Reasons to Drink Pi-Water
- Better hydration
Pi-water is absorbed faster and more effectively because molecular clusters of pi-water are smaller than those of ordinary water. This improves the efficiency with which the water can perform the important task of providing cells with oxygen and nutrients while flushing away toxins and waste.
- More Oxygen
Oxygen is necessary to the survival of every cell in your body so an optimal supply of Oxygen will support the function of vital organs like the brain. Pi-water is better able to transport oxygen throughout your body by carrying oxygen into your blood more readily.
- Antioxidant power
Things decay, like an apple rots or a nail rusts. and the same happens in our body. It’s called oxidation and it results in free radicals which damage the body. It’s an unavoidable side effect of the oxygen we need to survive. Pi-water is an antioxidant, and as such it will help suppress free radicals.
- Minus Ion Effect
Pi-water has a minus ion effect which gives it added power to remove free radicals. It also helps gently push up the pH level of blood making it less acidic.
Better Cooking with Pi-Water
If you need proof that pi-water has an amazing effect on the body then here are some things you can do to see the benefits for yourself.
- Soak vegetables, fruit, meat and fish in pi water and you will notice their freshness is retained and extended. Submerging fruit and vegetables for 30 minutes in pi-water will also reduce toxicity from any residual pesticides.
- What about that hearty bowl of rice or noodles you love so much? Wash rice and noodles in pi-water before cooking and you’ll taste the difference! Rice washed and cooked in pi-water is softer and less starchy while your noodles will gain a delightful stringier texture.
- If you get your protein from eggs, then you should definitely boil your eggs in pi-water for a softer shell that is easier to peel.
- Fancy a cuppa? The next time you make yourself a coffee or tea, use pi-water to achieve an especially rich aroma and give your your cup some added aromatic omph!
Whether you want shinier hair, younger skin, a healthier body (or all three!), pi-water is an amazing beauty elixir. It moisturises your skin, keeping it fresh and glistening and enhancing its overall appeal.
Pi-water if consumed regularly will:
- Reduce risk of sore throats and other infections
- Relieve constipation
- Treat fluid retention
- Reduce body waste
- Accelerate recovery
- Slow the signs of ageing
- Improves the body’s physical state
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to change your water to pi-water and live life to the fullest! The HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System exclusively from QNET produces clean, fresh and great tasting pi-water! Find it in the eStore under Home Care and get yours today.
SEE ALSO: 3 Things You Need to Know About HomePure