We are thrilled that you have realised the vast potential to really take your business to the next level with your very own QNet IR Personal Website! We are so excited about this new tool, and are happy that you are as well.
We’ve received some enquiries on the registration process and – some of our IRs want to register, but can’t.
The answer to this is simple: You are unable to register for an IR Personal Website only because the site hasn’t launched in your countries* yet.
Based on the feedback that we have received from our global network at V-Malaysia 2010, we’re now improving the website in a few areas and ensuring it is available in all our 11 languages, so that everything is ready for your use when it is launched in your countries at the end of this month. The new features that will appear in the improved IR Personal Website include:
- Availability in 11 languages
- Product images
- Enhanced customisation of the way you present your products
- More choices of content options
- Simplified access to your eStore
The good news is that the improved version of the IR Personal Website will be available by the end of October! Once launched, you’ll be able to register to the website. In the meantime, feel free to learn more about the IR Personal Website with the Take A Tour walkthrough or by watching the Live Demo.
* Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian National Authority, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Yemen
Follow us on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Physio Radiance Visage+ Is A Leap Into The Future Of Face Lifting! Wrinkles and sags on the neck are the most visible signs of ageing in men and women. You will see years disappearing from your face and neck. The Physio Radiance Visage+ along with the Physio Radiance Skin Care series are designed to slow down the ageing process and reduce wrinkles and fine lines! The only question we have is...When are you getting yours?
A post shared by QNET Official (@qnetofficial) on