Vacations take time to plan, and sometimes you just don’t know which dates to book! So much depends on daily responsibilities and duties at home and at work, with those last minute projects and circumstances. But don’t let these ruin your dreams of summer and sun! With the Quick Island Hideaway short break package, consisting of 3 days and 2 nights of accommodation in a lovely resort or hotel in Koh Samui, Thailand, you can turn any weekend into a tropical getaway! QVI Club offers you the options of booking either a Suite accommodation or a Beach View accommodation with one-hour spa treatment, or a Garden View accommodation with healthy meals!
Plus, if you purchase the package before 1 March 2011, 23:59 HKST, you can enjoy the launch special rate!
Now you don’t have to wait for your annual vacation to take that morning walk down the beach you’ve been longing for! Click here to book your Samui weekend now!
- 3 days / 2 nights accommodation only, in a QVI Club Home Resort, or selected resorts or hotels in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Maximum occupancy per accommodation, 1 hour spa treatment option, and half-board meals option, are all for 2 persons only
- Travel validity of 6 months from date of purchase of the package
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation is subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis
- Reservation or booking must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org (quote Quick Island Hideaway package)
- Suite accommodation option does NOT include 1 hour spa treatment or half-board healthy meals
- Half-board healthy meals option covers breakfast and lunch only (for 2 persons during Day 2 & Day 3 only)
- No usage fee or Xchange fee is required
- No cancellation allowed for confirmed booking
- No Guest Certificate allowed
- Non-refundable and not valid during peak seasons or major holidays; STRICTLY not available during ALL major public holidays, school holidays, festivals, local customary or religious holidays, etc
- Resort availability and package options (either spa treatment or half-board meals) are subject to change.