What is QNET?
QNET is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle and education through an e-commerce platform. QNET’s products are designed to help people live healthier, and improve their lifestyle and livelihood. QNET is headquartered in Hong Kong and has offices and agencies in more than 25 countries worldwide who provide support to its growing base of customers and distributors. In addition to providing quality products, QNET’s customers can also take advantage of the direct selling business offered by QNET by promoting its products and services to others. Millions of satisfied customers in more than 100 countries have become distributors of QNET’s products by earning commissions on product sales.
What is Direct Selling?
Direct selling is a method of marketing and retailing goods and services directly to the consumers, in their homes or in any other location away from permanent retail premises. Such type of sales are largely driven by word-of-mouth referrals. Products sold through direct selling companies have unique features and are exclusive to the company and are not available in malls or department stores.
The direct selling industry has thriving based on such relationship-based marketing for more than 150 years. Approximately 100 million people around the world are involved in this industry in both part-time and full-time capacity.
Is QNET an Investment Scheme?
QNET is NOT an investment scheme. In fact, it is not any type of scheme at all. It is a legitimate direct selling business where you only pay money to purchase products. If you are interested in becoming a distributor of QNET products, you can sign up as an independent representative (IR) through our e-commerce portal at www.qnet.net.
How Can I Make Money with QNET?
The only way to earn an income with QNET is through product sales. Once you use our products and enjoy them and refer others to purchase them, you can earn commissions on actual sales. QNET uses a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to you based on the sales volume generated through your referrals in our e-commerce portal.
Many entrepreneurial people have taken advantage of our business model to build large sales teams and grow a successful business.
Do I Have to Recruit Other People To Make Money?
You cannot make money in this business just by recruiting people without sales of products and services. Only pyramid schemes focus on recruiting people. Such schemes are not sustainable and will inevitably collapse. QNET’s business is based on a sustainable sales model that does not allow anyone to make money solely through recruitment. And that’s why even after 20 years, we continue to grow and expand internationally.
How Quickly Can I Start Making an Income with QNET?
Direct selling is a business like any other. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme. To succeed in this business, you need to work hard, be patient and committed, and be goal-oriented. This business gives you the opportunity to become an entrepreneur. The only difference is that you do not have to worry about a large scale start-up cost and operational overheads like in a traditional business. Your success depends entirely upon you and the hard work you put in.
What Else Should I Know About QNET?
- QNET has been in business since 1998. In the last 20 years, millions of people have been empowered to live better lives by using our products and services, and by becoming entrepreneurs with our business opportunity.
- QNET is also the official direct selling partner of Manchester City Football Club, and the CAF Champions League and CAF Confederation Cup for 2018 and 2019.
- At QNET, we care about the communities in which we do business. We have been actively involved in a number of charity programs worldwide.
- Platinum – Publication: Aspire Magazine, MUSE Creative Awards (2021)
- Gold – Lifestyle Video: What Does the Bernhard H. Mayer Legacy Mean?, MUSE Creative Awards (2021)
- Silver – Sports Video: A History of Building Champions, MUSE Creative Awards (2021)
- Winner of Leadership in Community Service and Corporate Social Responsibility,
- Communitas Awards (2021)
- Gold – Innovation in Shopping or E-commerce Apps: QNET Mobile App, MENA Stevie Awards (2021)
- Platinum – YouTube Marketing Video: Live Your Best Life with QNET, AVA Digital Awards (2021)
- Gold – Content Marketing Blog: QBuzz, AVA Digital Awards (2021)
- Gold – Corporate Image Video: QNET Gives Back Through RYTHM Foundation,
- AVA Digital Awards (2021)
- Gold – Whiteboard Video: Direct Selling vs Pyramid Schemes, AVA Digital Awards (2021)
- Honourable Mention – Digital Marketing Covid-19 Response: QNET Comes Together for Tomorrow,
- AVA Digital Awards (2021)
- Gold – Best Social Video: QNET Comes Together for Tomorrow, MarCom Awards (2020)
- Honourable Mention – Instagram Engagement: #VCC2020, MarCom Awards (2020)
- Gold – Informational Video/Audio: Revolutionising the Future of Entrepreneurship,
- MarCom Awards (2020)
- Gold – Industry/Trade Print Media: Aspire Magazine, MarCom Awards (2020)
- Gold – Communication or PR Campaign of the Year | Covid-19 Related Information,
- Globee Awards (2020)
- Bronze Stevie®️ – Best Use of Social Media for Covid-19 Related Information,
- International Business Awards (2020)
- Bronze – Innovation in Sponsorships, Asia-Pacific Stevie®️ Awards (2020)
- Bronze – Best Sponsorship of Sport, Team, individual or Event by SPIA Asia (2019)
- Top CSR Excellence Award for an E-Commerce Company by GHACEA (2019)
- Winner of Best Public Relations and CSR Campaign of the Year at the Indonesian
- Entrepreneur & Education Award (2019)
- Best Companies to Work for in Asia Award by HR Asia (2015 – 2020)
- Caring Company Award by Hong Kong Council of Social Service (2011 – 2016)
- Winner of Sitecore Experience Award for Best eCommerce Experience (2016)
- CaseTrust-DSAS Joint Accreditation for Direct Selling Businesses for Good Business Practice (2015)
- APAC Contact Centre World
- Gold Winner, Best Small Contact Centre (2013)
- Gold Winner, Best Small Contact Centre (In-house) (2012)
- Gold Winner, Best Customer Service Executive (2012)
- Certificate in Best Practices (2011)
- Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium
- Global Support Services of the Year (Direct Marketing) (2012)
- Integrated Support Team of the Year (Direct Marketing) (2012)
- Best Use of Knowledge Management of the Year (Direct Marketing) (2012)
- Contact Centre of the Year (Merit) (2012)
- The Internet Show E-Commerce Website Awards – Finalist (2011)
- Recognition as one of the leading direct selling companies in Indonesia, by DUIT!
- Entrepreneur Magazine (2010)
- CaseTrust (Storefront) Accreditation for Good Business Practices (2009)
5 hours ago
1 day ago
2 days ago