As we grow older, it takes more than consuming fruits and vegetables to maintain good health. Which is why you should take Kenta, a delicious natural food formula that can help you stay young and strong for longer.
Have you heard of Okinawa?
The residents of Okinawa have the highest life expectancy in the world. They say it’s because of their healthy lifestyle and unique diet. The famous Okinawa diet is made of ingredients such as fermented soybeans (natto), fermented soy paste (miso), Japanese sweet potato (satsumaimo) and fermented sweet sticky rice (mochi). You can find the nutrients of this unique diet in Kenta.
Kenta helps the body produce what it needs to stay in good health. It slows down aging in stimulating the natural production of the human growth hormone (HGH). HGH safely and naturally boost anti-ageing markers by 120% in just 30 days*, according to clinical trials.
Here’s why you should start taking Kenta:
1) Keeps you looking young
Kenta contains hyaluronic acid (HA) and biotin. These two are essential nutrients for healthy hair, skin, and nails. HA helps retain skin and tissue moisture, while Biotin is an essential B vitamin. These nutrients work together to keep hair strong, shiny and full, and nails from going brittle. HA reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while Biotin strengthens weak hair and nails by improving on their keratin structure. After all, nails are a way of tracking good health. If the nails are clear and strong, so is your health!
2) Balances hormones
Soy, a main ingredient in the Okinawan diet, has molecules that encourage the endocrine system to produce its own hormones naturally. Balanced hormones have an effect on overall mood by making one energetic and happy. It also manages a person’s metabolism and weight. In one study, a particular molecule from soy products, Phytoestrogen, has been observed to positively affect elderly women1. It contributes to the decreased incidence of postmenopausal cardiovascular disease and could even protect against hormone-associated cancers like breast cancer2.
3) Firms your muscle tone and strengthens bones
The natural production of HGH is effective in reducing fat mass. It helps maintain and increase overall muscle mass, making you look fit and trim while staying strong. A study even shows that an increase in muscle strength is important for reducing falls and fractures into old age3. Natto also contains vitamin K and significant amounts of zinc and calcium. Vitamin K in Natto retains calcium and zinc better, and reduces the rate of bone-density loss6.
SEE ALSO: Hair Care for Thicker, Stronger, Fuller Hair.
4) Protects the heart
Nattokinase, found in natto, is well-known for its benefits to cardiovascular health. It lowers the risk of blood clots getting stuck in the circulatory system4. When this happens, the risk of atherosclerosis, heat attack, stroke, and other coronary heart diseases is lowered. This also improves overall metabolism and health5.
Feel the difference by ordering Kenta today.
- Patisaul HB, Jefferson W. The pros and cons of phytoestrogens. Front Neuroendocrinol. 2010 Oct;31(4):400–419.
- Messina M, Hilakivi-Clarke L. Early intake appears to be the key to the proposed protective effects of soy intake against breast cancer. Nutr Cancer. 2009;61(6):792-798.
- Devesa, J., Almenglo, C. & Devesa, P. (2016). Multiple Effects of Growth Hormone in the Body: Is it Really the Hormone for Growth? Clinical Medicine Insights: Endocrinology and Diabetes, 9.
- Pais, E. et al. (2005).Effects of nattokinase, a pro-fibrinolytic enzyme, on red blood cell aggregation and whole blood viscosity. Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation, 35 (1-2), 139-142.
- Ming-Wai, T., Burgunda V. S. (2006). Nattokinase for prevention of thrombosis. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy, 63 (12), 1121-1123.
Follow us on Instagram
Error: Access Token for qnetofficial is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.