Platinum Star Mustafa Negm On Choosing QNET Over Marine Engineering
QNET Platinum Star Mustafa Negm, while looking for a way to secure a better life for him and his family, chose direct selling and QNET over a career in engineering. The success story of Mustafa Negm is truly inspirational, and proof of how hard work, passion, and a never-give-up attitude when it comes to following your dreams is all you need for true success. Listen to the story of Mustafa Negm in this candid interview about his success in QNET.
Tell us a little bit about you and your life before QNET
I started my career after I graduated as a marine engineer officer from Naval College. Even though everyone praised me for what I had accomplished, I had very little money left every month, or worse, was penniless. I was desperate for a better future because I didn’t want to be like the people who had been in the same profession for ten years but had nothing to show for it. I didn’t want to struggle to fulfil the most basic needs, such as owning a car and a house. I was lost and looking for ways to build my future. I struggled financially because my salary could not cover my monthly expenses. I could not see the future clearly, especially when I had to spend many long days at sea without seeing my family and my son. It motivated me to look for another source of income, especially because I wanted a better future for my son Muhammad, my family, and my brothers.
How did your life change after you found QNET?
What happened to me after I joined QNET was like magic. I will never forget the feeling I took my first flight thanks to QNET, when I bought the car of my dreams, purchased my first property, and obtained a passport. These moments are indescribable, and I am happy and proud of all my decisions, although everything just happened in a very short period. I thank God every day for what He has given me. Now I have my freedom and time. What I have achieved is so small compared to what I will achieve in the future, God willing.
What were the moments that changed your life on your journey to becoming a QNET Platinum Star?
There were two remarkable events that happened to me while on my path to becoming a QNET Platinum Star.
- My upline V Council Member Ali called me when I was busy at work. He told me that I was close to achieving the goal that I had set for myself, my first milestone. I was amazed. I never expected this to happen in a short time. Hearing it further fueled my passion and determination, and I knew that I would achieve the goal.
- In 2018, I had the meeting of a lifetime with Cavalry Team founder and mentor V Partner Mohaned Qais. I don’t have the words needed to describe this meeting. It only took a few minutes. Less than two months after that, I became a Platinum Star, reaching my goal.
How do you train and motivate your team?
They are not my team but my family, brothers, and partners. We always put our dreams in front of our eyes, and we all strive with group efforts to achieve them. I motivate my team by mentioning each person’s strengths and reminding them that they are not ordinary people.
Do you have a routine for success?
I have learned some tips for daily success from my mentor V Council Member Hassan, the most important of which is reaching out to my team leads in the evening to discuss the day’s activities. During this daily talk with my team members, we lay down a clearly and precisely written plan with specific dates and goals regarding products sales for the next day. After that, I contact my upline to discuss all these things and consult him about what to do next:
- I set my schedule precisely based on priority, as well as my goals with each team.
- I get up early in the morning, and start communicating with the team leads to confirm daily activities.
- I motivate myself by listening to the Qur’an and seeing my dreams coming true all day long.
- I follow up on products, activities, and sales with the teams and team leads daily.
You have helped a lot of people and changed their lives. How do you feel about that?
It is the most beautiful feeling ever. Through QNET and my Cavalry Team, we have been able to bring smiles and joy to many families, which makes me proud of my work. The more I help my team achieve their dreams, the more my dreams and goals are realised automatically. This is how it works. I am not the only one who has achieved his goals. Today I am working with a team full of stars.
What advice would you give to ensure your team’s success?
This is not a piece of advice because I am not an expert, but I will share with you what I have learned:
- Always being grateful for what God has given us is the first step towards success.
- Your environment and surroundings are extremely important. You should surround yourself with positive-thinking people and stay away from all distractions and negative things. At the beginning of my journey, I deleted all social media apps to focus on my work only.
- If you are a leader, just focus on making daily sales target. If you are new to this business, focus on weekly sales target. Also, follow up on Gold rank advancements with the team on a daily basis.
- It is necessary to read more and strive for self-development.
- Have self-discipline and adhere to system standards and time.
What an amazing and eye-opening interview with Platinum Star Mustafa Negm. We are truly inspired, and cannot wait to hear which of his tips you’re going to adapt in your network marketing journey. Let us know in the comments!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
8 hours ago