This International Women’s Day 2022, we are honouring the queens in our life who strive every day to keep their promises to us. They #BreakTheBias daily by challenging stereotypes, making a difference in the world, being inclusive, embracing diversity, and being wholly and completely themselves. They are heroes and today, we celebrate them.
Celebrating Powerful Women In History
History is full of powerhouse female leaders who have fought to fulfil every promise they have made to their loved ones and their communities. They have fought against the odds to be pioneers in their fields, in an era where women weren’t given that stage to shine. International Women’s Day 2022 is the perfect time to celebrate a few of these women in history.
- Mathematician Ada Lovelace was the first computer programmer,
- Chemist Stephanie Kwolek invented Kevlar that is used even today in firefighter boots, bulletproof vests, and spacecraft components.
- Medical scientist Dr Hayat Sindi is ranked by Arabian Business as the 19th most influential Arab in the world.
- Politician Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize for her work on empowering women.
- Entrepreneur Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo launched Vietnam’s first budget airline, and ranks 44th on Forbes’ list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list. She is Southeast Asia’s only female billionaire.
- On the board of Amazon and International Cricket Council, Businesswoman Indra Nooyi was named 2nd most powerful woman in the world on the Fortune List, and even named “Best CEOs in the World”
To Our QNET Women Who Have Changed The Narrative
This International Women’s Day 2022, let’s recognise that just like these women in history, our QNET women have proven their strength and resilience time and time again. They have chosen QNET and direct selling as their platform to help keep their promises to their families and communities. They juggle several roles in their lives on top of being entrepreneurs with QNET and ALWAYS work towards fulfilling their goals and promises.
View this post on Instagram
When our QNET women put themselves out there, they change the narrative. They aren’t just mothers, sisters, wives, best friends – they are also driven leaders, remarkable entrepreneurs, QNET Achievers, and exceptional role models. In being fully themselves, they allow us to be brave, conquer our fears and follow our dreams. And so, this International Women’s Day 2022, let’s toast our QNET women. Let’s raise them up and celebrate the power of women. You are amazing, and we love you.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: