It was an exciting day in Casablanca when officials of QNET and the Confederation of African Football met at the Le Casablanca Hotel just before the Total CAF Super Cup final on 24 February, to celebrate the signing of QNET as Official Direct Selling Partner to the African Club League championships, namely Total CAF Champions League, Total CAF Confederation Cup and the Total CAF Super Cup.
Amongst numerous journalists and cameras, Trevor Kuna, CEO of QNET, and Ahmad Ahmad, President of CAF, signed the two-year partnership between QNET and the three interclub championships.
“This partnership will help cement our commitment to our IRs who have put us on the map as a leading direct selling company,” said Trevor during the press conference. “The sponsorship will also strengthen our relationship with the continent of Africa as one of our key markets for the future. It is our honour to sponsor these highly-respected championships, and we could not have wished for better partners than the Confederation of African Football to make this vision happen.” Said Trevor to the journalists present at the conference.
Mr Ahmad said, “Partnering with renowned international companies, such as QNET, confirms that we are on the right track to putting African football on the world map. We perceive this partnership as a sign of trust between CAF and QNET, and also proof of the fact that African Football is a marketable product worldwide.”
Trevor Kuna and Mr Ahmad later went to the stadium to follow the Total CAF Super Cup from the Mohammad V Stadium where they were joined by some lucky local leaders. The QNET logo sparkled across screens throughout the continent for the first time during an official game, and IRs across the world watched as QNET took yet another step into expanding its presence in the sporting world.
What can you expect from this epic sponsorship?
- You will spot the QNET logo sparkling on the sidelines of each Total CAF Champions League, Total CAF Confederation Cup, and Total CAF Super Cup games.
- Look out for fun promotions and contests from QNET for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid QNET VIP experience at one of the championship games!
- Make sure you don’t miss QNET’s TV Commercial during half-time!
- Cool QNET-CAF Championships merchandise will be available at one of QNET’s many Expos and offices, as well as the QNET eStore.
- Join a QNET-hosted viewing party in a city near you!