Do you occasionally feel lethargic and tired, and have trouble sleeping? These are minor signs that you are not as healthy as you could be. The common phrase “You are what you eat and drink” is so popular because what we fuel our body with plays such a huge role in our overall health.
More often than not, we forget or are too busy to care about what we consume and resort to the fastest and most convenient forms of food available. While it is the quickest solution to our time problems given our hectic schedules, it can be very damaging to your body in the long run. This year, why not care for your body the way you care about your other passions?
Changing your lifestyle is hard work but just like you are relentless in your business, give your health a chance. In the long run, your body will thank you for the investment you made in it.
Always remember that being your ideal weight doesn’t mean you are healthy on the inside and vice versa. Make small changes to see big effects you will be grateful for. Here are some great tips that we’d like to share with you that will guarantee a newer and healthier you.
- Stay active. If you barely have time to go to the gym, create a mini exercise routines like jogging in place while watching your favourite TV show. Make sure to slot that into your daily to-do list.
- Monitor your food and drink intake. Utilise mobile apps that can help you keep track of your calorie consumption. This will also tell you what nutrients you’re missing out on.
[iframe src=”//giphy.com/embed/l0NwxP21gth1tpapy” width=”480″ height=”270″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” style=”border:1px solid #CCC; border-width:1px; margin-bottom:5px; max-width: 100%;”allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”]
- Increase your daily water intake. Drink water that has been through your HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System. HomePure’s Pi-Water gives you all that you need from providing more oxygen to having antioxidant power, you can never go wrong with consuming clean water. You can find the HomePure 7-Stage Water Filtration System and other HomePure products at your eStore.
- Substitute caffeine with green tea. Green tea is well known for its powerful medicinal properties such as acting as a fat burner and improving physical performance, lowering cancer risks and increasing brain functions.
- On the side, consume LifeQode products, available in your eStore. Kenta helps in improving skin health and Alloe V aids in strengthening digestive systems and increasing energy levels. EDG3 prepares your body to produce Glutathione naturally.
- Pick food from various food groups. This is not always easy to measure especially if you have a very hectic daily schedule so take health supplements like Berry Xtreme which gives you all the antioxidants that your body needs.
- Be sure to include fruits and vegetables into your daily meal intakes for minerals and fibres. Fruits and vegetables are natural detox agents hence it is important to have a little of each daily.
- We all need fat in our diets. But having too much cake, chocolates, biscuits, and cheese will do you harm in the long run. Instead, try substituting these with vegetable oils, avocados and reduced-fat spreads.
It isn’t difficult living a healthy lifestyle. What may be difficult is your journey getting there. To get there, it is important that you listen to your body. Overdoing your health plan may only lead you to abandoning it once and for all. Having perseverance, discipline and a positive attitude would indeed help.
Last but not least, stay strong! We know you’ll get there!
SEE ALSO: 12 CHALLENGES + 12 MONTHS = NEW YOU